Girls must be league age 4, 5 or 6.
This is a non-competitive, fun and instructional division.
If your daughter is League Age 6 and has played Rookie (T-ball) for at least 1 year, you may have your daughter play in A (Coach Pitch). If you choose this, exit this registration, and select A (Coach Pitch) division.
Players may request to play with one other player, but that player must also request your daughter otherwise request will not be granted. Coaches cannot be requested.
The girls will play 10 games.
· Softball glove
· Plastic cleats (or athletic shoes)
· Bat – Optional (League supplies bats for the team)
· Helmet – Optional (League supplies bats for the team)
· Catcher’s Equipment – (League supplies catcher’s equipment)
· Tees will be used for batters the first 4 weeks of the season and then transition to the coach pitching with the use of the tee after 3 strikes
· Safetee (softer) softballs are used and supplied by the league
At least 2 registered volunteer coaches are recommended.
Extra registered coaches are always helpful.